Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Final Course Reflection

I will definitely leave this class with a whole new outlook on techonology. In the past I only used technology for basic needs and was a little intimidated by using computers for anything but typing papers and social networking. Now however, I have learned so many strategies for using and applying various digital tools in my future classroom as well as in my life.
Before this class I was very strong in using programs such as word and powerpoint. I was strong in using these programs because for the most part these were the only computer programs I had to use thus far in my education. Yet, I was very weak when it came to creating websites or blogs. I had this impression that you had to be a computer professional to create a website. I never dreamed I could create my own website and I was pleased to see how easily I was able to accomplish the task.
In the future I will be able to use what I have learned in this class and apply my knowledge in my own classroom. Also, I will leave this class with a sense of accomplishment. I am no longer so intimidated by computers and technology and I know that I can create a classroom blog or website. I can create a concept map to display information for my students.
I will be able to take what I have learned and integrate technology in my classroom by creating online worksheets and puzzles for my students. I will be able to create original tests and quizzes. I will also be able to implement inspiration to create web maps for the use of the students. I will also be able to create an interactive class blog or website.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are leaving this class with a sense of accomplishment!! Thats good that you have learned a lot from this class and how to incorporate it into the classroom. I feel like a lot of the tools we learned will benefit us as teachers and I'm glad we got the chance to learn about them.

    ReplyDelete